Friday, November 7, 2008

Two Sides of a Story Continued

I would encourage you all to read the first part of this blog below and then come back to this one. 

Please check out the IDEO METER between McCain and Obama.  McCain is much closer to the center and Obama is highly left leaning.  This highlights the point about McCain being more of the person who would "cross the aisle". 
I would like to add, I am not a sore loser, I am merely posting "the other side" of the story.

McCain
Obama

Heres an example of how that Evil, despot Bush tried to destroy poor people.
Taken from the NYTimes 2003 (NYTimes is fairly left leaning).  the article is meant to criticize Bush for his actions. On hind sight, Bush was right!. Please read and reread the last 2 paragraphs.
I have another article somewhere with specific quotes from Pelosi, Reid etc. I'll send it along when I find it.  It is a much murkier picture. Politically, both democrats and republicans are equally NOBLE, and equally interested in holding onto what all politicians want POWER. 

The top 3 recipients of Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae contributions, 1989-2008:

Chris Dodd ................... $165,400
Barack Obama ............ $126,349
John Kerry .................. $111,000 



No comments: